IML: Fw: Fw: 1973 Imperial Valve Job Questions

FROM A RETIRED 40-YEAR CHRYSLER MASTER TECHNICIAN WITH ALL CERTIFICATIONS.....HOPE THIS CONTRIBUTES
----- Original Message ----- From: "sharon delcioppo" <spydorz@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Dr David George Briant" <drdgb@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 5:08 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: 1973 Imperial Valve Job Questions

Bobski says that those son of a bitches valve seals were crap that year. It is probably full of carbon. It needs a decarb and a good valve job and a new timing chain and a good tune-up.

ps  make sure the distributor weights are free and
vacuum chamber is good and everything else that
follows in making it a good tune up