Re: IML: Need help with 75 IMP Fender Tag

Re: IML: Need help with 75 IMP Fender Tag

Hi Henry, it's Dirk from the Netherlands...

I think the first 2 codes refer to the bodycolor and vinyl roof color, although I can't say what color they mean exactly.

Mine has the codes which correspond with the right color; burnished red and parchment for the vinyl...

What color is that 75 Imperial?

Dirk

"Henry Blair Jr." <henryblairjr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am considering buying a 75 Imperial.  I have decoded the fender tag except for the following codes:

V7L

V1L

KL8

PLL3

C13

Can someone tell me what these 5 codes mean?

Thanks,

Henry

Henry K. Blair, Jr.

Roswell, Georgia