IML: Getting new springs for Jim's 1939

Hey Jim, I am under the impression that getting new
springs made isn't a big deal (hang onto your greek
notes).

As I understand it, Betts Spring here in San Leandro
in the east bay can fab whatever you are interested
in.  I had sagging springs on a car and had considered
going that route, and I'm aware of several others that
have.  I sold my car before I got to it, so cant
attest personally.

I'd be happy to help out.  I go to Doc's place,
passing by your house on a weekly basis.  If you
wanted me to take what you have up to them (I think
that they are near the Oakland Airport, near my
house), well, I'd be happy to do so.  I owe you for
letting me drive your super car and because you're a
nice guy all the way around.

I'd understand if you wanted to go and look them over
yourself (probably weekdays only).  Suffice it to say
that they have a really large facility, seem to be
very industrial, and likely would make short work of
your job.  Betcha it won't be all that expensive,
either!

http://www.bettsspring.com/spring_manufacturing.htm
http://www.bettsspring.com/

You can call me at 415-699-8760 if you want a
ride/hand/help in pulling/reinstalling.  If you do it
yourself, I'd be interested in hearing your experience
with them.  They have a good reputation as far as I
know.  Maybe you'd prefer that I pick them up once
done and drop them off on my way by?  Let me know how
I can help.

Kenyon Wills