Re: IML: 1975 AM/FM 8 Track (was '68 Multiplex)

http://www.nybclub.org/m-r/ServiceManual/08/image282.htm

----- Original Message -----
From: "A. Foster" <monkeypuzzle1@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 5:59 PM
Subject: IML: 1975 AM/FM 8 Track (was '68 Multiplex)

Hello All;
  Since we are discussing eight track stereo systems for 67'-68' Imperials
does anyone have a diagram of the speaker wiring used in 1975 Imperials? I
have a lesser Chrysler with the same sound AM/FM 8 Track player but although
it is a stereo unit the car did not come with the speakers to match and I
would like to add them.
Best Regards
Arran Foster
1954 Imperial Newport
Needing A Left Side Tailight Bezel and other trim parts
1975 Chrysler Newport
Awaiting wiring diagram for speakers.