Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2005 3:46 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 59 imperial trunk

I am still trying to restore my 59 and for every step forward I'm always 3 steps further back .

I was in the truck today sanding and grinding away on some cancer. when I started to think "it's a rare occasion" lol about the inner fenders and I thought I should ask the IML for the answer.

the question is , should there be a liner or somthing to prevent items in the truck from banging against the inner fenders?

the old and fragile fenders on my car need someting to protect them , if a liner is not a factory item on these cars , what do you think if I were to fabricate one out of MDF plywood and cover it with carpet to match the truck ?