IML: Please Welcome New Member, Robert van der Es (1960)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Robert van der Es (1960)

New Subscriber(s): Robert van der Es
Email Address is: r.vdes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Member Location: The Netherlands

Car(s) owned: 1960 Imperial Crown 4 door HT, white exterior with red interior

Self-Introduction: Hi,

My name is Robert, I am 42 years old and I live with my wife and two children in a small village in the Netherlands. I have been looking for a 1960 Chrysler for almost half a year till I saw a picture of a 1960 IMPERIAL. I immediately knew that this was the car for me !
With the help of fellow member Charles Rex and Chrysler fanatic Bryan O'Quinn I finally found my dreamcar 2 months ago (may 2005)
I have bought the car in California (Sacramento) and have driven the car while I was out there for two weeks in the USA.
Right now, I am waiting for the car to arrive here in the Netherlands, 18 July will be the day!!