IML: Hershey 2005 / 2006

All you need to know about Hershey is on the Antique Automobile Club of America site www.AACA.org .  I'll be there to shop, ogle and judge some of the nearly 2000 cars on display on Saturday.  The swap meet covers around 50 acres and you can clock some 35+ miles if you walk all of the aisles.  There are about 1000 cars for sale in the Car Corral to drool over, too.
Cheers,
Roger
Phoenix, AZ