IML: Hundreds of Imperials for sale under $200

IML: Hundreds of Imperials for sale under $200

I own thousands of Imperials, and have almost every
model ever made, including some prototype and one-off
stuff.

You see, I have collected literature for the website
for years now.

The original plan was to take $400 and invest it in
ads for the 1960 page.  I would then resell them at a
small loss (shipping, etc) and reinvest the money back
into more lit or cash out.

Well, it's 6 years later, and I haven't sold one thing
that I didn't have a duplicate of, and I have a
10-foot tall stack of material in my home office.

It's not doing me much good, and I'm willing to sell
complete years of lit to others here.  I didn't keep
close track of what I paid for things, so will resell
for a fair price, likely at or below what I paid.

Prices on ebay have almost doubled as the
professionals have entered, so maybe there's a win-win
possible here.

This would make a super addition to a wall in your
garage, car show-board, or framed individually.  Most
ads are significantly different from today's modern
advertising, as are our cars.

1960, 1961, and 1973 are already spoken for.  If you
would like a VERY complete set of printed
sales/service documents for a particular year, please
write to me OFF-LIST at IMPERIALIST1960@xxxxxxxxx so
as not to bother others here.

Requests will be by first-come/first-served basis
based on time-stamp on the email.

Since other people have donated items to the website,
I don't have every single thing on each page,
especially the 55-63 stuff, but can do an inventory
for you upon request.

Mostly it's advertisements (very complete on those),
magazine articles, and service stuff, with some very
rare brochures and so forth as well.  It varies.

The few estimates that I've done so far are landing in
the $150-$400 range for about 15-40 items, and I
request that you only write if you're really serious
about having a nice, unique accessory to your car.

I won't break years up as they'll be easier to sell on
ebay that way.

Kenyon Wills