IML: 1954 Crown Imperial Limousine-WPC meet 2005

IML: 1954 Crown Imperial Limousine-WPC meet 2005

Randy;
The car you saw on the street belongs to John Lloyd of Santa Monica.  I don't know why he didn't enter the car in the show, but I don't think he was able to stay for long.  It is a beautiful and impressive car and is just as nice to drive as it is to look at. I know as I drove the car at one of the Southern California Imperial Owners Club statewide meets a few years back.  John took some "liberties" in restoring the car as it has 4 wheel disc brakes from a Chevy Suburban and a later 392 cid Hemi and Torqueflite along with a steering column and wheel from a '65 Chrysler.  Your daughters have good taste!
Cheers,
Roger
Phoenix, AZ