Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 1:36 PM
To: 'Ken W Stephenson'
Subject: 81-83 EFI system circuit analysis: Was (RE: IML: Question, of course!)

-----Original Message-----

From: Ken W Stephenson [mailto:kss37215@xxxxxxxx]

Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:42 AM

To: dickb@xxxxxxxxx

Subject: Question, of course!

The lead from pin 6 of the Power Module to the CCC and ASDM.  Obviously

controls shutdown.  For what reason?  The ignition pulse train does the

same thing.  Can I disconnect it at the PM and ground the side to the CCC

and ASDM without losing anything?  Just trying to simplify this design.

Did anyone ever do a theory of operation on the Power Module?