Re: IML: 3 imperials died today

List,

Just as I expected, the 68 Imperial won.  Unibody?   In all of my 68 Imperials, there is not a rattle from the body, even the convertibles.
I bet most of the other cars in this derby had a separate frame and body, yet they lost.   Yes, hate to see Imperials destroyed like this, but these driver/owners, by using these cars, are paying it a very great compliment.

Bill/Imp, 68's