RE: IML: speaking of Hershey

crowds and traffic are a lot worse than Carlisle. Best bet is arrive very early and leave late.

Car show is saturday only.

From: Ron Graham <rdgrahamiii@xxxxxxxxx>

Hello group,
I've never been to the Hershey meet and I plan to try this year. Can anyone give me pointers about parking, getting in and out of Hershey, managing the crowds etc. I'm very familiar with Carlisle ,so over the years, I've learned the in's and out's to avoid the worst crowds there. Will the Hershey crowds be comparable to Carlisle, larger or smaller? I've visited the AACA website for info. It mentioned shuttle buses. Is that the best way to get in? I'll be coming in from the east (Delaware). Is there a particular shuttle locale that would be better for me? I'm particularly interested in the car corral and the show field. Is going on Thurs or Fri better or does it not make any difference? Any and all advice, suggestions would be most welcomed.
Thanks, Ron