Re: IML: 1960 PARTS on EBAY - what a value?

Re: IML: 1960 PARTS on EBAY - what a value?

It may sell but I think its unreasonable, and I just dont understand why the picures are'nt better. I sell and buy on ebay regularly and can tell first hand that bad pictures are often that way to hide flaws. I bought a pair of sill plates once from the seller Jedi the picture was very blurry when I recieved them the lower portions were completely corroded away, and yes sometimes NOS. has flaws, that often is the reason it was'nt used to start with. When I sell such an expensive item as this I provide many close up in focus pictures as possible, so folks can be sure that its what I say it is.