Also have the same file, partly formatted in "Word" Outline, when I was trying to organize all the messages, but that will take someone with FI knowledge - and time! Send me a note for that one.

And I have several email files (Unix/Eudora format) with the old IML email - largest is 70 MB and a few others nearly that big. If it's of use to anyone, I can put it on a CD and mail it. Should be from nearly the beginning.

Bob (this stuff is easier to store than Hemmings, for example)

At 11:44 AM 7/26/2005, you wrote:
From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: the missing? 81-83 imps info from jeffs IML archives
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 09:45:27 -0700
Jeff, This is good stuff, and is a big part of what I was hoping to find in
the archives.  While the thinking goes back to 1997 and even before, most of
it is still correct, as far as I know.  I'd suggest that everyone on the IML
who is contemplating keeping one of these cars running make a copy of this
info, and that it be added to the EFI pages in the repair section.

Most of the people who contributed to this are not with the IML anymore, and
the e-mail addresses are all out of date, but the info is too hard to
reproduce to just let it expire.

I'm so glad you had the foresight to archive this yourself.  I thought I
had, but somehow over the years it went down the drain, probably in one of
my computer crashes.

Thanks from all of us who insist on running these cars!

Dick Benjamin