IML: Head Lights

I have no real problem with it but my wife can't stand it. I would like to convert my head light into a brighter type such as halogen. I can't find a source. I don't want to start a thing like the brakes . I try to drive my car as much as possible. To keep it in good shape I think all the updates should be considered. If anyone knows of a source please let me know.
    In the summer at night I have my wife drive us around I even like riding in her .
    I have to thank the club and members for helping me find other parts I needed , I spent over $500. this week. I think my wife would think it would be cheaper if I had A girl friend        John 67 crown convert ruby red