From: ViaJoaquin@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:44:13 EDT
Subject: Re: IML: Head Lights

John,
Here is a good place to start. You don't necessarily need to buy there, but
the information is solid. http://www.danielsternlighting.com/home.html
Roy
67 Crown FDHT

In a message dated 7/27/2005 4:21:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
johnbab@xxxxxxxxxx writes:
I have no real problem with it but my wife can't stand it. I would like to
convert my head light into a brighter type such as halogen. I can't find a
source. I don't want to start a thing like the brakes . I try to drive my car as
much as possible. To keep it in good shape I think all the updates should be
considered. If anyone knows of a source please let me know.
In the summer at night I have my wife drive us around I even like riding
in her .
I have to thank the club and members for helping me find other parts I
needed , I spent over $500. this week. I think my wife would think it would be
cheaper if I had A girl friend John 67 crown convert ruby red