IML: KYB Shocks

You might get the specs for the extended and compressed lengths, and the mounting sizes and have KYB compare their part # KG5423. At the time I was ready for shocks on my '72 Newport, they didn't list any. I found the needed specs and they found this part # from a late 80's Dodge 1/2ton p/u. They are from their Truck and Van Division, I think they are a little more firm than their standard Gas-a-just model.

Eric
Portland, Oregon.
tcrowley2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Shocks for 1957
I emailed KYB and asked them to recommend which of their shocks they recommend for the 1957 Chrysler Imperial Crown. They just emailed me back saying, "No application for this production year". I really need more recommendations from the group as soon as possible. Your thoughts?

Thanks.

Tim