From: "DR CHALLENGER" <drchallenger@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 3:33 PM
Subject: Re: IML: classic car safety

: then nobody including insurance should have to pay for injuries you
receive
: when not wearing them.
:
: >From: "Buck Rind" <rind@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
: >>  I do not believe in the seat belt law. It should be left up to the
: >individual not mandated by the government. My 1962 Imperial did not come
: >equipped with belts and I won't put them in.
: >
: >
:
:
:
:
: -----------------  http://www.imperialclub.com  -----------------
: This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please
: reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be
: shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the
: Administrators should be sent to webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
:
: