Re: IML: EFI plugs

It seems to make sense, but in all of my cars and my friend's cars,
the maker of the car and ignition system seem to dictate the plugs
that I use.

Examples:
Friend has a 92' Miata.  Has tried different brands, but NGK plugs
work the best in his car.
Another friend has an 86' BMW.  His car runs on Bosch plugs the best.
(Seeing the trend yet?)
My 84' Lebaron with Bosch fuel injection and ignition seems to run the
best on Bosch plugs.
My Imperial doesn't seem to complain with any plugs I put in it, but I
have a set of NGK's in it now to try them out.

My Imperial had a new set of autolite's in it when I got it, and I ran
on those for awhile (about 10K miles).  After swapping in the NGK's, I
don't have the almost-hard cold starting problem that I'd always had
with the autolite plugs in.

As far as your Champion's, I've never heard anyone liking them, so
I've never tried them.  It seems though, that staying
region-consistent like that (Bosch system to Bosch plugs, Denso system
to NGK plugs) has worked out well for the people that I know.

Just another 2c. =)

-Jason