Re: IML: Spun Bearing - in block cure

Kenyon,
If the crank is not scored you can try the cheep way out by polishing the crank. If its scored at all it should be turned by a machine shop, measured for oversized bearings & put back together. the other option is another crank if you have a spare laying around. I would wonder why it broke a connecting rod bolt & spun the bearing in the first place.

George