From: "Dick Benjamin" <dickb@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: IML: In defense of "customs"
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 08:53:31 -0700

Roy, I believe tinted glass was included in the price of AC - so it may not
have been listed as a separate option in AC cars.   AC'd cars had tinted
glass unless it was specifically omitted, which I have heard of only in the
case of movie studio cars.  Those turn up from time to time in private hands
around here (LA).  This of course is to improve the photography of people in
the cars.