Re: IML: '61 Disc brake conversion. First hand account

Re: IML: '61 Disc brake conversion. First hand account

Hi my name is Todd and after reading your story I was considering changing my 63' Imperial to four wheel disc brakes. I did it on my 93' Buick Regeal and you could feel the differrance like night and day. I do belive in keeping alot of my car original, but my car is going to be an everyday driver and I just feel a little safer with a four wheel disc system. Could you send me some of those pictures of the conversion I would love to see them since the year of are cars are pretty close. My email address is fretwellt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks,
Todd- 1963 Imperial Crown