Re: IML: 1960 toy listed as a 58 on e-bay

Re: IML: 1960 toy listed as a 58 on e-bay

For what it's worth: I had a Bandai car (convert.) very much like the one mentioned.
It actually had a 1960 front end and a '57-'59 back end.

RandalPark@xxxxxxx wrote:
It seems that no matter which year of Imperial I decide to drive, most folks who try to pinpoint the year of the car choose 1958 as a first guess. My answer is usually, " you're close, its a '60..." , but occassionally I have to tell them, "No, its a 1965"!. So far this has not happened to the '68, but I have been told "Nice Firebrid"!

Paul W.