Re: IML: What to call the '67-68s

Chris,

I am with you, let's have a good name for the 67 & 68 Imperials, rather than call them a color of paint.

Bill/Imp, 68's

Triple white Crown Coupe, landau roof, bucket seats, interior trimmed in black, totally original, near mint.  Equipped with working Auto Temp, converted to R-34, so cold it will give you a chill.  AMFM Radio with foot control. Twilight Sentinel, Vent Cranks, works better than any power vent, Steering Wheel, standard non tilting, is perfect with six way driver's seat and much better looking than the tilt.  Right Front Passenger Seat, six way, with recliner and entrance enlarger.  Right side exterior Passenger Mirror, Front Budd Brakes have stainless steel pistons, Carter Carburetor, Perfect low mileage Goodyear Tires. Dash
and interior Bronze Trim, beautiful.  Spare Tire Cover, gives the trunk the complete look. Floor mats upholstered in gold material, makes a perfect match for the bronze trim.  Recent complete tune up and service.  When this 440 is started, it is like hearing a turbine winding up, smooth, smooth.   I am the third owner of this very rare classic
which now has 72,000 miles. I have been it's keeper for the last twelve years, and hope to remain so until I am called to that big Dealership in the sky. It deserves to be called something besides "Box Car", but I just call it, "THE IMPERIAL", which I feel says it all.