IML: 1957 crown 4dr HT Headliner question

IML: 1957 crown 4dr HT Headliner question

Hi,
  I have my 57 imperial and I have it looking and
running well but the interior is SAD so i am turning
my attentions to that.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Events/wpcomaha04/wpcomaha-Pages/Image47.html

Anyway, my queston is about the headliner.
Mine was removed before I bought the car and there
were only a few threads still there under some of the
chrome.
It looked like it was different colors (part was tan
and part was brown)
If you look at thispicture on the web site, it looks
like it was common with the crowns and lebarons? (My
57 southampton has one solid headliner)
have a chrome divider with different colors.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1957/FactoryPromos/57-15-reg.jpg

Has anyone replaced this type headliner and if so, was
it one piece sewn together or was it two seperate
pieces of cloth for the section in front of the chrome
and once in back of the chrome?

PS if you look at this picture, it looks like it is
the same color in front of and behind the chrome.

http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1957/FactoryPromos/57-14-reg.jpg

Anyone able to help?

Thanks
jeff