RE: IML: Helloooo!

Javier,

Congratulations!!  I'm now waiting for a 68 four door to be shipped (cheaper than gas for me to drive north and drive it and my Suburban back home), and I'm excited.  If I had a vert coming, I don't think I could get calm enough to sit at a computer.

The green top and interior sound a little odd, but I think I'd like it.  Are the top and interior Forest Green or something else?  My past 68 was Forest Green inside and out, and I though it was a beautiful color.

Enjoy it.

Do you have pics at some website?  I'd like to see it.

Michael
Will no one congratulate me on my new acquisition???

 Javier

1968 IMP Convertible (Polar white with green top & interior)