Sent: Thursday, August 25, 2005 8:18 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Helloooo!

>From the current owner of a '67 convertible (Persian White over light
blue) you have a great car!!!!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 4:51 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

You've got yourself an awesome car and an unusual color combination.
And, no, the top and interior are not the haze green variety.  If you go
to the site under '68 and watch the rolling pics on the main '68 page, I
believe the photo of the '68 sedan from the rear is in haze green.  The
color of your top and interior is just "green" - more of the forest
variety.  I think you have one of the best looking Imperials..but then,
I'm partial.  Enjoy!

Ed B

'68 Crown Convertible

Military Blue Metallic