From: "Eric" <gearhead@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 5:28 PM
Subject: IML: Chat Room Changes

My thanks go out to Leslie for announcing the changes made for the IML chat
room, and also to Brad Hogg for previously hosting the chat room. The
traffic has been slower there during the summer months, but I've usually
found a person or two there when I've stopped in. With winter coming on,
it's sure to liven up again. At the Webmonster's earliest convenience, the
Imperialclub.com webpages with the now outdated info should be edited to
reflect the changes. Until then, Leslie gave good instructions on how to
find us.

Thanks, again, to all who've set up the chat room and to those who
participate in it to make it a fun spot. For those with some extra time on
their hands during the evening hours, please stop in and say howdy. It's a
free-wheeling (!) bunch where all topics can be aired, be they left to
right, error prone to technical-writing accurate, or even, dare I say, reds
to greens of any hue. Think of it as a real-time Imperial Salon. Got
something you want to get off your chest? Think you've got a way of getting
40mpg from your 440? Thinking of buying yet another fine Chrysler product
when the garage, driveway, street in front of the house, and a good portion
of the back yard is already full of them? There is usually someone around to
put some logic to it all.
Stop on by!

Eric
aka XNR6364 in IRC