IML: 1956 for sale

Hello fellow IMLers:
I wish to call to your attention the sale of my brother-in-law's '56. This car has been a labor of love for him and it surprises me that he could part with it.

Contact information, photos and a description are included in the links below.  Several in the IML have seen and driven the car at various shows and get togethers around the midwest.  He started with a very nice car and put a lot more into it than he's asking.

Until recently, MIke was a regular on chat and helped out with the mailing list's admin side and with the maintenance and improvement of the OIC web site.  He went as Moron56 on chat.

If you are looking for a tight '56 with a lot done on it, take a look.

I'd buy it but I've made so much fun of Mike over the '56 over the years, I couldn't stand all the grief he'd give me...

http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/forum-view.asp?fid=2
http://www.imperialclub.com/classifieds/Imperials_For_Sale.html
http://www.iowatelecom.net/~mtrettin/Sale/1956.htm