Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 7:40 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Badges on '83's

Well, all I can say is that mine was built 8-82 and it has the EFI
badges.

Bill, what do you know about the Turbine style wheel covers that are
listed on the insurance pages?  I found a set and put them on mine.

I think they look great. They have the Imperial Eagle in the center.
(Photos used to be on the 83 page but a lot of stuff was lost when
the site went down a year or so ago.)

Dan Wing
Marcy, NY  USA

imp1983@xxxxxxxx