Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 12:17 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Looking for a modeler/'66 Imperial Convertible Kit

The model was made buy AMT. The three in one kit allowed the model to be
customized as an Imperial pick up truck. I still have the model that I
bought and built in 1966. Needless to say, I built mine stock. Keep an eye
on Ebay. I think these models turn up there once in a while. It is also
possible that AMT might or already has reissued the kit. They have been
doing that a lot the last few years.

Paul W.