RE: IML: 68 is home!!

Eddie,

Car was in Springfield, MA,and as I understand, it was bought nearby, and never left.  I think it did spend some part of its life garaged.  There is rust, but not nearly what I was preparing for.  I managed to find the color chip charts, and it is indeed beige, Navaho Beige.  The chip chart shows a rich tan/brown,  but the color is actually a very pale tan, and not bad, though I did hope it was actually white.

I can tell from the fender tag that it has a 2.94  SureGrip rear.  I hope I can find the broadcast sheet, but that will wait until cooler weather.

Michael
68 Crown four door

where did it come from?

"Michael O. Mann" <mann340s@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

While I was at school today, FEDEX delivered my package. 68 four door