Sent: Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:34 PM
Subject: IML: REAL WOOD INSERTS for 67/68 door handles

As I mentioned in a previous post I have used REAL WOOD veneer inserts in place of the vinyl on my door handle inserts and they look great....I have made up some kits if you also want this great look.  Message me off line and I will send a pic and particulars...

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy