IML: 68 Vert makes it to Miami!

Hello everyone!

My 68 shriner’s convertible just arrived this morning!  Only small surprises as I believe the guy who appraised the vehicles for me USA Auto Appraisers from Omaha, NE. got some details mixed up between the three imperials.

I haven’t yet had the chance to go over the car with a fine toothed comb, but it sure looks good.  I’ll send a full report once the rains clears from the area.

Regards,

Javier Reynaldos

1968 Shriner’s convertible (polar white, green top and interior)