Re: IML: 64 Imperial - top boot emblems

The top boot emblems are the same as the emblem in the center of the 66 Tilt telescope steering wheel.  I believe that 67-68 tilt steering wheels are the same, but I am not sure.

The emblems show up on ebay, on occasion.

I believe there is a vendor named "Emblematic", they may have them as well.

If you want "close" while you are looking for the correct emblems, check out car swap meet vendors that sell car marque "hat pins" (the ones you put on your baseball cap or vest).  There is a small gold colored Imperial Eagle hat pin out there that is close to the size of the emblem on the top boots.

Good Luck,

Wayne Jorgensen
66 Imp Convertible