RE: IML: Northern California Get together Oct. 16

Count me in Kenyon

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2005 1:06 PM
To: IML
Subject: IML: Northern California Get together Oct. 16

When:  9 am Sunday Oct 16th

Where:  Start at my place in San Lorenzo - Drive out
in caravan to Lowell Howe's Imperial Acres, home to
over 250 parts cars.  BYOB - I'll be supplying a
monster sub sandwich.

Lowell will NOT be selling parts on the spot.
Accepting orders beforehand for pickup that day OR
accepting orders for parts to be pulled and mailed
later.

I'll get the info up onto the EVENTS area of the site
with some help from Elijah soon.