Re: IML: Northern California Get together Oct. 16

Re: IML: Northern California Get together Oct. 16

I plan to attend. I live in the Calif. Central Valley, so I'm not going to drive to Kenyon's only to have to drive right back to go to Lowell's. So far I have one other Imperialist who is going to travel with me down to Lowell's via the central valley route. Not to take away from Kenyon's run, but if anyone wants to join us e mail me private & we can cordinate a meeting place. I'm located just south of Stockton Calif. I can let Kenyon know how many more sandwiches to bring!

Geonort@xxxxxxx

George