Re: IML: '67 Imperial wagon? -- craigslist ad

Re: IML: '67 Imperial wagon? -- craigslist ad

It's not an Imperial. I believe it's a New Yorker. Very cool car! There was one just like that in Tucson a few years ago. Beautiful, fully optioned New Yorker wagon. Leather, power windows, the works.

John Meyer
1965 Crown
Tucson