IML: Imperial convert 66 - are the rear interior quarter lenses the same

IML: Imperial convert 66 - are the rear interior quarter lenses the same other years?

The lenses were used on virtually (I say virtually all, but I don’t positively know as fact) all MoPar convertibles from 1958 through at least 1968.  They were a convertible only part and are getting harder and harder to find.  When the bulb goes out, if you do not replace the bulb yourself take a picture of the lens when you drop off your car with the mechanic standing by.  I did not do this on my ’60 ‘vert and they broke the lens, and denied it.  It cost me $25.00 to find a excellent replacement lens.  That was in about 1998.

That is my experience with the lens.  It is the same lens on my ’66 ‘vert.

I have since changed mechanics.

Wm. R. Ulman

Seattle, WA

'66 Crown Convertible Coupe - Doris Day