Sent: Monday, September 12, 2005 3:35 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '66 LeBaron build sheet location?

I took the back seat out of the LeBaron Saturday, and lo and behold there is no build sheet underneath.  I suppose it's possible that it was removed when the seats were recovered by a previous owner, but...

Where else would I look?  I have heard behind the glove box, under the front carpet and behind the back panel of the front seat, but I can't remember which of those was for which year/make.

Anybody found one in an odd place on a '66?

Thanks,

David

Happy motoring,

David

'91 K-Imperial driver
'66 Crown Coupe project
'66 LeBaron dual air and every option known to man