IML: '64 Crown Coupe on Ebay

In addition to the Black Plum '65 Crown Coupe on ebay, there is a similar colored 'Royal Ruby' '64 Crown Coupe on ebay now, too. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1964-Imperial-Crown-Coupe-Leather-buckets-working-A-C_W0QQitemZ4574147818QQcategoryZ43905QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Our trim charts on the year by year webpages indicate that the addition of the Black Plum color for the interior was new for '65. The one on ebay has this interior but the code on it's data plate doesn't coincide what our website shows as the Crown Coupe Black Plum code, we show this trim code to be this color for the bisuit pattern optional leather bench seat Crown Four-Door model. I've asked the webmonsters if we have any better information for the trim codes.

Two dark purple Crown Coupes on ebay at the same time? Now that's just Plum-Crazy!

Eric
Portland, Oregon