Re: IML: Attachments

Jay,
You are correct. I don't know if attachments are blocked automatically but for various reasons it's considered a Bad Thing to send attachments to the whole list. Better to upload the photo to a web image host such as Photobucket.com and send the link to the list.

Now, if this list were a web forum like I often wish it were, well you'd still have to find a web host for your photo but then it could appear within your message.

Best,
John
1965 Crown
Tucson