IML: Wiper part needed

I need a part for my windshield wipers.  I'm sure this part can come from
any 1978 Newport, New Yorker, Monaco, Royal Monaco or 1979 Newport, New
Yorker, Monaco, Cordoba, Daytona, 300 so long as it has delay wipers (aka
intermittent wipers).

The part is the bushing that goes between the motor and the main drive link
on the windshield wipers.  The bushing in made of a soft plastic and is
about 2 inches or so in diameter. You can see pictures of it here.
http://www.roadhogg.com/CarStuff/2005/09/Cordoba/imagepages/image24.html
http://www.roadhogg.com/CarStuff/2005/09/Cordoba/imagepages/image25.html

You can see in the second picture that the raised ridge is broken off near
the left side of the picture.  This ridge should not end there, it should
come to a point at the edge just like the right end of it does.  A breakage
like this causes the wipers to not park properly.  This part is only on the
wiper motors that are the delay or intermittent type.  I'm certain that the
non-delay type has a different bushing.

Please let me know if you help me with this part.  Thanks.