Re: IML: 68 Conv on Ebay/Green one?

In a message dated 9/17/2005 7:02:51 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, RandalPark@xxxxxxx writes:
>Anyway question is:  Anybody have a need for anything on this car that would
>make it worth my while to make a bid over $600?  If so contact me off list
>and let me know what you need and I will let you know if it has that piece.
I don't need any parts off of her but looking at the pics makes me wonder if the grille, bumpers, tail light lenses, steering wheel, etc aren't worth something? Or is that stuff fairly easy to come by? It's a real shame that she has to go out this way, by the way - must have been in gorgeous car in her prime.

Tom
68 convert