sutton
Sent: Sunday, September 18, 2005 11:39 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: blinker fluid - CAUTION

Frank Mitchell has some of the ultra rare BUDD Dot 10 USDA approved blinker
fluid available on his ebay store but it runs about 8.99 per drop, with the
average blinker reservoir holding 10 to 15 drops so it can be expensive.
Some people have had luck with the new " improved " UCLA Dash-Dot approved
synthetic and semi synthetic fluids that are far more reasonably priced at
45.00 per pint but are sold in 5 gallon pails only.  One caution though,
mixing blinker fluids can result in a color shift in the blinkers if the old

fluid is not properly flushed.  NASA has a correct blinker fluid flush but I

dont know the current price.

Mikey
62 Crown Coupe