Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 9:48 PM
Subject: IML: Herb McCandless' '62 LeBaron

All,

I'm guessing I might be the only one out here with a subscription to Mopar
Collector's Guide since I haven't seen a post on Herb's car yet.

The October '05 issue has some coverage on the '05 Hot Rod Power Tour.  On
pages 18 & 19 there's a nice write-up on Herb's '62.

My wife and I are planning to participate on the '06 Power Tour, but
probably not in our Imperial.

The November issue just arrived in my mailbox, but the October issue might
still be available on newsstands for those who might be interested.

Rob McCall
'67 LeBaron, probably will be done in a similar vein to Herb's.