Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:48 PM
Subject: IML: Overheating Problem

Help,

My '67 keeps overheating.  I've diagnosed the problem all summer and tried different solutions none have cured the problem entirely.  I now beleve that there is too much rust and sediment in the block to allow for efficennt engine cooling.

My question to the group is... how do I flush the block and is there anything I can put in the coolant to loosen up the rust?

thanks

Eric