Re: IML: '71 power windows

I don't have a '71 Imperial or '71 FSM. I will offer that if there isn't anything more than what you posted, you may be looking in the wrong section of the manual.

For example, in all of my Chrysler Service Manuals, "Power Windows" are described in the "Electrical Section", including some service diagnosis, but the details on how to remove the motor is in the "Body & Sheet Metal Section". The manuals do not refer the reader to the name of the section required to do steps 1 & 2 that are described in "Electrical". The manuals were written for dealer service men who are assumed to have a certain amount of familiarity and experience in the field.

I certainly could be wrong, but I strongly suspect that the manual does explain the procedure in detail, you just have to figure out where to look.

Paul W.