Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 12:12 PM
Subject: IML: '55 headlights

Hi all-

Well following a complete teardown of the brake system on my '55 over the last several weeks, I was able to take her out for a nice drive last night. Both then and this morning while driving down the road the headlights went out. Both times I heard an audible "click" behind the dash. I just turned the switch to "off" and then back to "on" and they came back on.

Anybody have any clue where I should start my diagnosis?

Jim Poltrock
'55 sedan
40K

Salem, WI.