IML: 60 accesories

Greetings fellow imperialists

When I purchased my 60 Custom two years ago I also received with it a box of miscellaneous small parts

As the story goes the gentleman who owned the car had been a long time mechanic at the local Chrysler dealership.
Over the years he  had accumulated a  nice collection of parts for the car.
This past weekend I found in the bottom of this box of parts a bubble level tool that I guess? is for the adjustment of the automatic
headlight beam changer.

What  surprises me is the large yellow tag attached to the level that gives instructions for installing the amplifier unit and wiring the scanner.
Unless I am reading the tag wrong does this mean that most auto headlight dimmers were dealer installed?

I had always assumed that the automatic beam changer was a factory installed option .

Forty five years later I guess it doesn't make much difference except that if my auto dimmer WAS dealer installed they sure did a nice job !

                Clay Smith
                 60 Custom (auto dimmer works perfectly)
                 67 Crown Coupe (I have to dim the lights manually)